Sunday, August 17, 2014

What day I will have listings posted this fall

This schedule is tentative, but my goal is to get some type of schedule posted virtually every day this fall. Here is when you can expect listings to go up.

Sunday- MLB, NCAA Men's College Basketball (Mon- Wed), UEFA Champions Cup

Monday- MLS, NBA, NHL, Women's College Basketball (Full week), CONCACAF Champions

Tuesday- College Football, UEFA Europa

Wednesday- NFL, Men's College Basketball (Thursday- Sunday)

Thursday- CFL

Friday- English Premier League

As for Saturday, well I'll probably be too busy watching college football to get anything posted. This is the tentative schedule I hope to maintain through the rest of this year. If you're interested in having another schedule posted, let me know in the comments and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment